An excellent starting point for your holiday in the area
Whether relaxation or adventure: Gasthof Baltram in Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden is perfectly located for holiday trips in the area or outings to other attractions of the region. You can also find the
necessary peace and quiet to recover from the exertions and impressions of a long day.
- Many walks can be started directly from our house door, for example a walking tour along the sunny Soleleitungsweg to Berchtesgaden, around the Schmuckenstein, up to the Mordau- or Moosenalm or down to the nearby Hintersee.
- Only a few minutes' drive away are the carparks for tours to the Watzmannhaus, the Blaueishütte or the Reiteralpe.
- In less than half an hour you can reach: Berchtesgaden, Bad Reichenhall, the Koenigssee, the Jennerbahn and many other sights such as the salt mine in Berchtesgaden.
- The city of Salzburg is always worth a visit and can be reached by bus very inexpensively from the center of Ramsau.
- The bus stop "Taubensee" is only a 3-minute walk from the house, however the service is not very regular, especially in winter, outside the holiday season. However, you can park for free in the center of Ramsau, and from there exploit the good connections. Please ask us for current information about bus schedules.